Poor Show...

I finally have a job, the thing I've been wishing for everyday finally arrived - I hate it. No more getting up when I please, no more eating when I please, no more anything when I please. Surprisingly though the thing I miss the most is being able to do design work - normally it is this sort of time I'm grafting away on some pointless drawing or just messing about on illustrator. Before this summer I use to find it impossible to find inspiration to create random pieces of design - now I find myself thinking of ideas wherever I go. I now have 4 weeks of mind numbing telesales work ahead of me, I plan to use any free time I have to keep my self in this zone of creativeness - Uni is still another 6 weeks away and the last thing I want is to hit a block before then...

Anyway, dug out some old photos from a photo shoot I did for a mates video graphics project - the idea was based on Becks `Music and Art` campaign - his idea, simple, a music video chucking paint around - Propa Jackson Pollock!



No comments: