- Ahoy there

I've been trying to find an excuse to blog for weeks now - not that I haven't been busy (far from it!) - Since the majority of my posts last month we're in relation to features and promotion I wanted to wait until I actually had some new work to talk about.. And you know what? I still haven't got any... Pretty good huh?

Main reason is I've started working full time the past month at Liverpool council in their design department. Good to finally be doing what I enjoy each and everyday and earning a steady wage from it - even though the work isn't the most inspiring of design the experience has been crucial! Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to post up some of the work I've been doing, and when I say some.. I mean lots, the turnaround is pretty insane!

I've been able to keep a few freelance projects on the go in-between the hectic full time hours and should hopefully have a couple of projects ready to unveil soon. I'm also working on a few exhibition pieces for shows later in the year as well as a new series of stitched posters.. Things are happening (just not as quick as they use too!) Watch this space for plenty of updates soon. In the mean time, might I suggest you check out the below video. Awesome stuff

No comments: