GFSmith Paper Cutting

OK, first of let me describe the difference between my latest projects (because well, there really isn't any) My main one is working with the re-branding and Urban interventions of arts and crafts - the other has been set by paper company GFSmith. Our brief is simple - by purely using paper cuttings we have to remind audiences of designs strong basis in craft. So, before I start contradicting myself - which I know I will - there is a difference... kind of

Anyway, I'm working with a couple ideas at the minute. The first is simple, a craft family tree - Expect rather than your classic family tree all the words interlink - think of it as incest for words.





The other is a typographic piece working with the relationship of the words `crafts` and `design`.



No comments: