That Went Fast..

First term of third year complete!.. Well, there abouts. Still another week and a half left but my assessment for all this terms work is done. Been one busy weekend - with the events in Birmingham Friday evening and a grand total of 6hours sleep in the 3days my body is ready for a hard earned rest.

In the run up to assessment I managed to knock out some cheeky letterforms for my bookmaking. This has been applied to a book based on my experimental book - confusing I know. What's more confusing is that I have to then later manipulate that book again... Somehow.. Still waiting for that idea to come to me...





The idea of these letters are working with the grids used to fold Fortune tellers. It's been hella work to find a way to get all 26 letters into such a restrictive format - But fair stoked on the results.

No comments: