Bag For Lit Project

The 21st buff-day weekend extravaganza went down a treat! Not only did I managed to get a decent days skate in, a good'ol piss up in both Leicester and Preston I also managed to go Silverstone on Sunday and watched a cheeky bit of racing. Was fun, even added to my French alp tan!

In between all the madness of the weekend I knocked up a few sketches for a project I picked up from a friend for Lancashire libraries. They're looking for design ideas for a range of recycled bags each made from 100% recycled books and newspapers for library users to carry their books home in. A few cheeky emails and a stroke of the pencil later, looks like I might actually have a chance.

Gunnu have to get some better sketches down soon though, here are a few VERY rough ideas so far.


No comments: